Monday, April 6, 2015

Eng 102: Class Relection


I had a wonderful experience in English 102. The class was structured very well covering various aspects of literature such as short stories, poetry, and Greek Theater. This allowed us to be able to analyze each genre well enough (although we have barely scratched the surface) before moving on to the next one. This pacing kept it from becoming boring and stagnant instead provided us with variety to explore and find our own interests. I personally enjoyed short stories more, one of my current favorites being, “A Clean, Well- Lighted Place” by Ernest Hemmingway.


I also enjoyed the writing portion of the class. Initially I was very nervous writing thorough analysis on both short stories and poetry however taking good notes in class, writing out outlines, having it looked over by Prof. Candia all helped in writing out first drafts. I was also able to take advantage of the writing center at Farmingdale State College, shout out to all those who helped me with my papers- THANK YOU!!!






Great lectures by Prof. Candia and great class overall! J


No comments:

Post a Comment